Foxy Frangipani
Shaklee Says:
B-Complex provides all eight essential B vitamins necessary for converting the food we eat into energy. B vitamins are essential in the synthesis of DNA and new cells. 

The B vitamins (folic acid, B6, and B12) promote a healthy cardiovascular system by helping to lower homocysteine levels in the blood.*

Feature:

You Need All Eight Bs
There are eight essential B vitamins, and they work best when they work together. Unfortunately, the typical Western diet doesn’t provide enough whole grains, leafy green vegetables, and fish needed to provide 100% of the Daily Value. Shaklee B-Complex provides all the B vitamins you may not be getting in your diet. The eight B vitamins, including biotin, work to:

• Promote healthy cardiovascular systems
• Help metabolize energy from carbohydrates, fat, and protein
• Aid in the synthesis of DNA and new cells




Foxy Frangipani Says:
What prompted me to take this supplements was I was suffering from fatigue some time back. Constantly felt tired, and my hair was thinning quite an amount.

Not much of improvement even with more sleep / rest. So I decided to give this a try.

The pills are yellow in colour and upon opening the bottle, I can smell something very clinical and strong. Not exactly pleasing to me..

Easy to swallow, and the smell lingers for a while (and when I burp too).
Taking B-Complex will make your urine yellow, so be prepared.

My energy levels did increase after taking this. I get less tired during the day. This is not to be taken at night as it would cause insomnia ;)

I don't take this everyday as I didn't like the smell. So on alternate days only.


Labels: , edit post
0 Responses