Foxy Frangipani
Salut!
It has been a while eh? Got rather laid back with updates, so here is one quick post about the teas I've been drinking.

Mulberry Leaves and Chrysanthemum Tea

Since I have a mulberry tree at home, I alternate between fresh and dried leaves. If fresh, I'll use a little lesser. Just 2 ingredients, sometimes I add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.


I picked these leaves a few days earlier, after a couple of days became semi dried.


What it looks like after being boiled..
And, the tea..


Delicious!
I love to wind down at the end of the day with a good brew of healthy tea.
Easy to prepare and can be enjoyed even on weekdays.

This tea has many benefits but the main ones:
~ Prevent fatty liver
~ Aids weight loss
~ Improves eye sight
~ Cooling
~ Regulate blood pressure

This can be consumed cold or hot, but I prefer it warm. Relaxes me for a good night's sleep.
0 Responses